SOLAR PV MODULE 405W
Monocrystalline half-cell monofacial module. Special design of the cell makes it possible to lower resistance of electrodes and obtain lower current, thus improving its efficiency. This reduces losses caused by partial shading and cell wear, while increasing the solar energy conversion capacity.
The IP68 rated junction box provides superior weather resistance. Allows panels to be installed in all orientations and reduces stress on cables. High reliability low resistance connectors provide maximum efficiency with highest energy production.
Guaranteed efficiency of 98% in the first year; from the second year to the twenty-fifth year 0.55% maximum decrease from the module nominal output per year. After 25 years, 84.8% cell efficiency from the warranty start date.
- High output power
- Resistance to wind and snow load
- High efficiency under harsh conditions
- Wide operating temperature
- Resistance to PID degradation
- Highest clas waterproof junction box
- Maximum power: 405 W
- Solar cell: monocrystalline silicon 182 mm
- Number of cells: 108 (6x18)
- Maximum system voltage: 1500 V
- Module efficiency: 20,7%
- Dimensions: 1722 x 1134 x 30 mm
- Weight: 21,6 kg
- Front glass: 3,2 mm tempered glass
- Black frame: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Junction box: IP68 rated (3 bypass diodes)
- 25-years linear performance warranty
- 12-years product warranty