KAISAI Heat Pumps Monoblock (KHC)
In the monoblock type heat pump, the refrigerant system is completely integrated in the external unit. Such a solution ensures, above all, good thermal insulation, space saving and quiet operation of the device. In addition, the compact design ensures easy installation and simple maintenance.
The new series of KAISAI Arctic heat pumps is characterised by the possibility of operation in a very wide range of external temperatures, it is also distinguished by a much quieter construction of the external unit. In addition to the possibility of connecting up to 16 units via the MODBUS protocol, the Arctic series also allows the connection of up to 6 units in a cascade system. The unit is equipped with a USB port to update the software and save settings.
The new ComfortHome app for tablet and phone allows you to remotely control the flow and hot water temperatures, zone switching and electricity consumption.
- 6 operation modes: Heating / Cooling / DHW / Heating + DHW / Cooling + DHW / AUTO
- Modbus RTU protocol
- Compact design (complete hydraulic module for central heating mode: circulating pump, diaphragm vessel, safety valve, air vent valve, flow sensor - as standard)
- Operation of 2 heating circuits - as standard
- Heated drip tray - standard
- Adaptable for operation with glycol solution
- Anti-corrosive fin coating
- Nominal capacity: 22 / 30 kW
- Refrigerant R32
- Energy rate (heating): A+++/A++
- COP: up to 4,4
- Water temperature – heating mode: 25~65°C
- Water temperature – cooling mode: 5~25°C
- Water temperature – DHW mode: 30~60°C
- Outdoor temperature range – heating mode: -25~35°C
- Outdoor temperature range – cooling mode: -5~46°C
- Outdoor temperature range – DHW mode: -25~43°C